Glucosyl Steviol Glycosides (GSG) is a natural low-calorie sweetener and flavor enhancer of the latest generation. It is prepared by first extracting steviosides from stevia leaf and then enzymatically modified such that additional glucose moieties are conjugated to the parent steviol glycoside structure via -(1-4) linkage then followed by evaporate concentration and spray drying.
● Sweetness: 100~150 times sweeter than sucrose
● Appearance: white to off-white powder
● Solubility: 50g/100mL
● Similar taste to sucrose
● Increase sweetness intensity, improve taste characteristic, eliminate bitter aftertaste
● Overcome the weakness of Stevioside such as impurity, low solubility
● Increase the proportion of sugar substitute, reduce production cost
Glucosyl Steviol Glycosides (GSG) is a natural low-calorie sweetener and flavor enhancer that could be used in varies types of food products. Under normal food processing conditions, GSG has similar processing stability as stevia. In addition, GSG even has better solubility and taste characteristic comparing to ordinary stevia.
● Adjust the amount of use in accordance to production plan.
● Use in soft drinks and snack foods to enhance flavor.
● Blending with artificial sweeteners such as sucralose, aspartame and Sodium cyclamate to improve taste and enhance flavor.