Sucralose, obtained from scientific methods using natural cane sugar as raw material, is a type of sucrose derivatives. It is the most competitive no-calorie sweetener of the latest generation developed thus far.
Chemical name: 1',6'–Dichloro-1',6'-Dideoxy-β-D-Frutofuranosyl-4–Chloro-4–Deoxy-α-D-galactofuranoside
Molecular formula: C12H19O8Cl3
● High sweetness, Pure sweetness. Its relative sweetness is 600 times of sucrose’s and itsexcellent sweet characteristic is very similar to sucrose’s.
● Stable characteristic, Good solubility and Processing stability, Heat resistance, Acid and Alkali resistance.
● Non-nutritive sweetener. It is an ideal sugar substitute for caries disease, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and obesity groups.
● Absolute safety. ADI 0 ~ 15 mg/kg has been approved for use in more than 100 countries and territories.
● Dairy products
● Preserved fruit
● Table sweetener
● Leisure foods
● Pharmaceuticals and Health care products