L-theanine is a special free amino acid in tea, and is also the main ingredient of tea, which has the functions of calming nerves, lowering blood pressure and improving immunity.
L&P L-theanine is produced by using food-grade L-glutamic acid as raw material and green production process. It can be used in food and beverage, health food and other products.
Chemical name: N-ethyll-glutamine
Molecular weight: 174.20
Chemical formula: C7H14N2O3
● Description: white or white like crystalline powder
● Solubility: easy to dissolve in water, insoluble in ethanol, ether
● High purity: no D-theanine
● Stable properties: acid and heat resistance, suitable for all kinds of food processing technology
● High safety: Green production process, no organic solvents are used in the whole process, no solvent residues
● Good taste characteristics: low threshold, fresh taste, can inhibit bitterness and astringency, improve product flavor
High purity: No D- theanine
Stable properties: acid resistant and heat resistant, suitable for all kinds of food processing technology
High safety: green production process, no organic solvent used in the whole process, no residual solvent
Good taste: low threshold, fresh taste,efficient in inhibiting bitterness taste and improving the flavor of the product